Faculty of Education; According to the Article 30 of the Law No. 2809 dated 06.08.1998 and No. 21175 of the Ministry of National Education, it was established on 10.08.1998 under the decision of 98/11908 and attached to the Niğde University. According to the Law No. 5467 published in the Official Gazette dated 17 March 2006, Aksaray University Is connected to. In our faculty; There are seven departments: Primary Education, Educational Sciences, Turkish Education, Foreign Languages Education, Computer and Teaching Technology Education, Special Education and Fine Arts Education. In 2008-2009 academic year, education and teaching started by taking a total of 90 students, including Science Teacher Education (29 people), Social Studies Teacher Education (31 people) and Classroom Teacher Education (30 people) in the primary education department in 2008-2009 academic year.
In 2009-2010 Academic Year, Primary School Mathematics Teaching and Psychological Counseling and Guidance programs were opened and 40 students were taken into these programs. The quotas of previously open programs have been increased from 30 to 40. In the 2010-2011 academic year, it is planned to open evening education programs of existing programs.
Our Mission, Our Vision and Our Core Values
Mission of our faculty; According to the principles determined by the Ministry of National Education and the Council of Higher Education, in addition to educating teachers who have gained knowledge, skills and habits in general culture, special field and teaching-learning knowledge, academic approach, democratic understanding, academic production, adaptation to changes in our country and in the world, team work and multidisciplinary Is a self-reliant and intolerant person who has communication skills, can use educational technologies, has peace with the values of society, possesses literature, art, sports and cultural values, sees diversity as a wealth, combines theory and practice, To contribute to the development of the quality of the society in terms of quality and quantity, who are able to think in peace with their surroundings, think critically and express their thoughts in style, pay attention to the development of Turkish people, to educate teachers who can learn.
Vision of our faculty; To become a national and international faculty by educating highly qualified teachers, making scientific research in general education and special education fields and contributing academically to the solution of educational problems in all countries in the world and in the world.
Our core values;
- Being scientific,
- Respect for social and human values,
- Respect for labor and appreciation for success,
- Clarity and accuracy,
- Developing a sense of confidence,
- Contribution since the solution,
- Sensitivity to culture and art,
- Being in favor of justice and freedom,
- Commitment to moral values,
- Compliance with laws, regulations and institutional arrangements,
- Duty awareness and responsibility,
- Respect for the environment and originality,
- Admit that your qualities are superior to quantity,
- Raising the quality understanding,
- Being open to change and continuously advancing,
- Being participant and sharing,
- Developing corporate sense of belonging,
- Satisfaction of the people and institutions we serve,
- A student-centered approach to education that assimilates democratic attitudes and behaviors,
- Knowing to be organized and sharing knowledge is a principle.
OUR PREVIOUS DEANS
Prof. Ahmet Necmi YAŞAR
Prof. Ayvaz BABAŞOĞLU
Prof. Ayşegül YILDIZ
September 2007-March 2009
Prof. Hamza KELEŞ
March 2009-June 2011
Prof. Mustafa ACAR
June 2011-September 2011
Prof. Ömer VAROL
September 2011-February 2012
Prof. Kadir YILDIZ
February 2012-April 2012
Prof. Süleyman Yilmaz
April 2012 - May 2015